Reports in the timesheet software
For a project administrator it is easy to get an overview of how much time that has been
registered on a project or activity and time registered
by a specific user.
All reports can be exported to Excel.
How to generate reports
Select the wanted report from the top menu, after the report is loaded there is a possibility to filter the result
enabling a flexible report creation.
The normal filter possibilities are:
- Time Period - the time period of the report
- Users - Either all users or a specific user
- Result unit - There is a possibility to register a Result Unit on each user. This makes it possible to filter out just members of a selected group of users in the report.
- Project - Either all project or a specific project
- Client - It is possible to connect each project to a client/customer. This makes it possible to filter out projects belonging to a specific client/customer
- Type of time - You can configure each activity under projects to be of a specific type of time. The possible types are: 'Regular', 'Billable', 'Holiday' and
'Sickday hours'. This makes it possible to filter the reports on these time types.
When you have selected the wanted filtration just press 'Generate Report' to create the report.
Example of reports
Below you can find examples of reports offered in the system: