Press release 2011-06-07
Timeduty.com releases new version of timesheet software
Timeduty.com, a SaaS timesheet software company, today released a new version of
their timesheet system. This release includes among other changes performance improvements
and possibility to copy project activities between projects.
Timeduty.com has today announced the release of an new version of their cloud-based
timesheet software offered to customers world-wide. The main focus of the release
is performance improvements, export/import of project and the possibility to copy
project activities between projects.
Anders Nilsson, Timeduty.com: 'We strive to always improve our software and in this
release we have included features requested by current customers. One example of
such features is the possibility to copy activities between projects.'
Timeduty.com offers an easy to use timesheet software to customer's world-wide:
- Easy time reporting by using week by week or daily time sheet
- Timesheet stopwatch/timer available
- Keep track of your project expenses effortlessly
- Includes functionality to keep track of mileage logs
- Web-based - Easy to access from anywhere with an internet connection
- No limit on number of projects or clients
- Flexible reports with possibility to export to Excel
- Configure hour cost per member in project
- One month free trial
- Software as a Service – No server installation
- Group users in teams
- Connect projects to clients for easy client report generation
For more information regarding the timesheet solution at Timeduty, please visit https://timeduty.com/
Timeduty.com is a cloud-based timesheet and expense tracking software offered to
customers as a SaaS (Software as a Service) subscription. It is possible to access
from anywhere with an internet connection and does not need any installation.
Please visit https://timeduty.com/