Press release 2011-02-17
Timeduty.com adds expense tracking functionality
Timeduty.com, a SaaS timesheet software company, today released a new version of
their timesheet software. This release includes improved stability and new functionality
for expense tracking functionality.
Timeduty.com has today announced the release of an updated version of their cloud-based
timesheet software offered to customers world-wide. This release if focused on adding
functionality for expense tracking and stability improvements.
With this cloud-based expense tracking software users can easily enter transactions
and administrators can create reports with flexible filtering options.
Anders Nilsson, Timeduty.com: 'We are happy to finally release the support for handling
expense tracking in our system. I think it is a functionality that our customers
will approve of and since it is included in the normal price it will be an added
bonus when using our timesheet system'
Timeduty.com offers an easy to use timesheet software to customer's world-wide:
- Easy time reporting by using week by week or daily time sheet
- Keep track of your project expenses effortlessly
- Includes functionality to keep track of mileage logs
- Web-based - Easy to access from anywhere with an internet connection
- No limit on number of projects or clients
- Flexible reports with possibility to export to Excel
- Configure hour cost per member in project
- One month free trial
- Software as a Service – No server installation
- Group users in teams
- Connect projects to clients for easy client report generation
For more information regarding the Expense tracking module
at Timeduty, please visit https://timeduty.com
Timeduty.com is a cloud-based timesheet and expense tracking software offered to
customers as a SaaS (Software as a Service) subscription. It is possible to access
from anywhere with an internet connection and does not need any installation.
Please visit https://timeduty.com/