Press release 2010-11-23
Timeduty.com modifies online timesheet software to support iPad
Timeduty.com, a SaaS timesheet software company, today released a new version of their timesheet
software. Main focus of the release is improved support for iPad using Safari.
Timeduty.com has today announced the release of an updated version of their cloud-based
timesheet software offered to customers world-wide. Main focus of the new release is an
improved system support for customers accessing the timesheet system using iPad with Safari.
Anders Nilsson, Timeduty.com: 'Apple iPad is used more and more often by business users. We feel
that the timing is absolute perfect to release a new version of our could-based timesheet system
with support for iPad'
Timeduty.com offers an easy to use timesheet software to customers world-wide:
- Easy time reporting by using week by week or daily time sheet
- Web-based - Easy to access from anywhere with an internet connection
- No limit on number of projects or clients
- Flexible reports with possibility to export to Excel
- Configure hour cost per member in project
- One month free trial
- Software as a Service – No server installation
- Group users in teams
- Connect projects to clients for easy client report generation
For more information regarding the timesheet software at Timeduty.com, please visit timesheet homepage
Timeduty.com is a cloud-based timesheet software offered to customers as a SaaS (Software as a Service)
subscription. It is possible to access from anywhere with an internet connection and does not need any
Please visit https://timeduty.com/
for more information.